LeeG

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004

I am trying to uninstall a number of programs/applications. When I go to
Add/Remove programs the programs/applications I wish to uninstall are
duplicated. One has a button for uninstalling the program/application the
other has no button. When I click on the valid button the installsheild
uninstall program runs then comes up with a screen saying finish but the
program has not been removed from either the hard drive or Add/remove program
menu.

Can anyone help

Lee

kelly

Hi Lee,

Troubleshooting, Removing and/or Cleaning Add or Remove Programs
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#addremove

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP

"LeeG" <LeeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to uninstall a number of programs/applications. When I go to
> Add/Remove programs the programs/applications I wish to uninstall are
> duplicated. One has a button for uninstalling the program/application the
> other has no button. When I click on the valid button the installsheild
> uninstall program runs then comes up with a screen saying finish but the
> program has not been removed from either the hard drive or Add/remove
> program
> menu.
>
> Can anyone help
>
> Lee