installsheild uninstall

August 19, 2005 8:31:04 PM

I am trying to uninstall a number of programs/applications. When I go to
Add/Remove programs the programs/applications I wish to uninstall are
duplicated. One has a button for uninstalling the program/application the
other has no button. When I click on the valid button the installsheild
uninstall program runs then comes up with a screen saying finish but the
program has not been removed from either the hard drive or Add/remove program
menu.

Can anyone help

Lee
August 20, 2005 2:13:05 AM

Hi Lee,

Troubleshooting, Removing and/or Cleaning Add or Remove Programs
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#addremove

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)