Your question

Delete message in outbox

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Distribution
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
October 31, 2012 3:09:23 AM

I don't want to delete my messages in OUTBOX - - I want to send them. I just made up a distribution list to send out an email and it won't send it, puts it in OUTBOX - - how do I send it? This is driving me crazy . . . . . .

More about : delete message outbox

a b $ Windows 7
October 31, 2012 3:25:16 AM

... Is this a troll post?

Because it makes no sense.

First of all, why did you ask how to delete messages in the outbox if you don't want to delete them?

Second of all... what program are you using? That makes a HUGE difference.

Third... most likely, your outbox is your "sent mail" file, so you can check an email you sent if you need to reference it later.

Since you don't mention your program or experience with computers...
It doesn't work like an inbox/outbox on a desk.

When you send an email, the email gets sent, and also put into your outbox. The easy way to check this is email a colleague and ask them if they got it.
m
l
Related resources
October 31, 2012 3:58:20 AM

a little black duck said:
click the "send/recieve" button.

What do you mean a troll post - - sorry for the poorly written note - - I am not a techie by any means, just a little old lady who loves the computer.

I am working with Windows 7 Live Mail, not all messages go to the Outbox, just the odd one and who knows why - - that is what I am asking. When they get stuck in the Outbox there is no way they will go out. The "TO" is a distribution list. But, don't worry about my problem, I will find out the answer somewhere else.....

m
l
October 31, 2012 4:54:33 AM

LYNNE_70 said:
What do you mean a troll post - - sorry for the poorly written note - - I am not a techie by any means, just a little old lady who loves the computer.

I am working with Windows 7 Live Mail, not all messages go to the Outbox, just the odd one and who knows why - - that is what I am asking. When they get stuck in the Outbox there is no way they will go out. The "TO" is a distribution list. But, don't worry about my problem, I will find out the answer somewhere else.....

Erm, I didn't make the 'is this a troll' post so please don't attribute it to me, thank you. There is no need to get upset by darksables post, I believe he was trying to clarify your somewhat confusing post.
I was actually trying to help you. If you look on the toolbar at the top of your screen you will find a button marked "send/recieve" click that and anything that is in your outbox should get sent. Sorry, but I don't know how clearer I can make it, given the somewhat limited information you have given us to work with. If you wish to go elsewhere, that's fine, good luck and I hope you get your problem resolved.
m
l
!