Remote Connection

I have a MN-500 router. Is there any way if I go on a
computer that isn`t connected to the network, but is
connected to the internet, to access the files?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote connection

    You would have to enable persistent port forwarding for whatever
    application you were using.

    BrennanU wrote:

    > I have a MN-500 router. Is there any way if I go on a
    > computer that isn`t connected to the network, but is
    > connected to the internet, to access the files?

Routers Connection Networking