  • Connection
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
August 11, 2004 10:43:35 AM

I have a MN-500 router. Is there any way if I go on a
computer that isn`t connected to the network, but is
connected to the internet, to access the files?

More about : remote connection

August 12, 2004 9:08:31 AM

You would have to enable persistent port forwarding for whatever
application you were using.

!