WTB: VRM for Precision 220 1000mhz SL4BS

alex

Just bought a second CPU for my Dell Precision 220 from Ebay and found out a
VRM is needed for dual CPUs. Called and ordered from Dell three times
already. Every they said they had it and it was on the way. I waited and
waited and called them again and it's no longer in production.
Please help.

Chances are it was made by Celestica. You might see if they have a
dealer/source of the parts.

http://www.celestica.com/power/

"Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.com> wrote in message
> Chances are it was made by Celestica. You might see if they have a
> dealer/source of the parts.
>
> http://www.celestica.com/power/

<snip>

The OP might also try e-mailing this ebay seller to see if he happens to
have a 220 VRM around anywhere:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51119&item=4126171897&rd=1

Stew