Screen saver and music

Hello all,
I have made up a screen saver consisting of some hundreds of family photos,
in JPG format.
Is there any way I can add music to the screen saver, starting when the
saver commences and stopping when the saver stops ?? Using XP Home.
Thanks Mike

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:4306d3ab$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au,
Mike Gellert <mikegell@tpg.com.au> had this to say:

> Hello all,
> I have made up a screen saver consisting of some hundreds of family
> photos, in JPG format.
> Is there any way I can add music to the screen saver, starting when
> the saver commences and stopping when the saver stops ?? Using XP
> Home. Thanks Mike

Not natively to the OS as far as I know. You can use a third party tool for
this. This one is free, I haven't used it as I'm not into that sort of
stuff.

http://www.active-media-online.com/ActiveMedia/Pages/version30.htm

Seeing as I've never used it I can't claim it's free of malware so it's in
your best interest to scan before using and to read the install information
carefully. But, then again, it's best to do that with everything.

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes