Tech: Game Specific Paint

Does anyone know where to find cab touch up paint?
Thanks-Rich

The hardware store? Ha Ha, just kidding, but no, seriously, I use
Krylon for the background and acrylics for the colors. I don't think
there are a lot of cab-specific paints, certainly not in any "factory"
colors. Clear plastic mixing palettes are the key - and let your sample
dry before comparison because it will usually darken a little. Good
luck, and may you have a fine brush and a steady hand to guide you.