Since i have updated my Windows 98 SE, The Neo Geo emulator doesnt work. Can
anybody help me ?

Hi Sherry,

"Sherry" <Sherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C24B73-51A5-41C2-B262-C579F5B516D8@microsoft.com...
| Since i have updated my Windows 98 SE, The Neo Geo emulator doesnt work. Can
| anybody help me ?

You'll need to contact the tech support folks where you got that product.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

hi Sherry!
try downloading and installing the latets NeoRageX
version for win xp, you can find it at
www.emule.net or
www.emuchile.net
cheers and good luck!