WAV File Stops Playing

I'm using WindowsXP Home. I converted a favorite CCR mp3 song to a wav
file and selected it for my Windows Start file. The song plays for a short
time and then stops. I've tried everything I can think of to make the
entire song play.

HELP!!!!

/r
Jerry

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play 60
seconds of WAV.

Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.
--
FWS

"Jerry Porter" wrote:

> I'm using WindowsXP Home. I converted a favorite CCR mp3 song to a wav
> file and selected it for my Windows Start file. The song plays for a short
> time and then stops. I've tried everything I can think of to make the
> entire song play.
>
> HELP!!!!
>
> /r
> Jerry

Pappy

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2002

I'm using Windows Media Player. It's the latest version. I have other wav
files that seem to work just fine. I'm think that I caused a problem with
the wav file when I converted it from mp3.

/r
Jerry

"=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play
> 60 seconds of WAV.
>
> Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.

Pappy

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2002

I changed the bit rate, channels, etc on the wav file and it works just
fine now. This was a good learning experience.