WAV File Stops Playing

August 20, 2005 2:45:04 PM

I'm using WindowsXP Home. I converted a favorite CCR mp3 song to a wav
file and selected it for my Windows Start file. The song plays for a short
time and then stops. I've tried everything I can think of to make the
entire song play.

HELP!!!!

/r
Jerry

More about : wav file stops playing

August 20, 2005 2:45:05 PM

What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play 60
seconds of WAV.

Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.
--
FWS

"Jerry Porter" wrote:

> I'm using WindowsXP Home. I converted a favorite CCR mp3 song to a wav
> file and selected it for my Windows Start file. The song plays for a short
> time and then stops. I've tried everything I can think of to make the
> entire song play.
>
> HELP!!!!
>
> /r
> Jerry

August 20, 2005 7:12:59 PM

I'm using Windows Media Player. It's the latest version. I have other wav
files that seem to work just fine. I'm think that I caused a problem with
the wav file when I converted it from mp3.

/r
Jerry

"=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play
> 60 seconds of WAV.
>
> Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.
August 20, 2005 7:35:28 PM

I changed the bit rate, channels, etc on the wav file and it works just
fine now. This was a good learning experience.

!