WAV File Stops Playing

I'm using WindowsXP Home. I converted a favorite CCR mp3 song to a wav
file and selected it for my Windows Start file. The song plays for a short
time and then stops. I've tried everything I can think of to make the
entire song play.

HELP!!!!

/r
Jerry
3 answers Last reply
More about file stops playing

    What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play 60
    seconds of WAV.

    Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.
    --
    FWS

    "Jerry Porter" wrote:

    > I'm using WindowsXP Home. I converted a favorite CCR mp3 song to a wav
    > file and selected it for my Windows Start file. The song plays for a short
    > time and then stops. I've tried everything I can think of to make the
    > entire song play.
    >
    > HELP!!!!
    >
    > /r
    > Jerry

    I'm using Windows Media Player. It's the latest version. I have other wav
    files that seem to work just fine. I'm think that I caused a problem with
    the wav file when I converted it from mp3.

    /r
    Jerry

    "=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play
    > 60 seconds of WAV.
    >
    > Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.

    I changed the bit rate, channels, etc on the wav file and it works just
    fine now. This was a good learning experience.

    "=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > What "player" are you using? One of the players from MS will only play
    > 60 seconds of WAV.
    >
    > Are you using Medai Player? If so this is not the problem.

Microsoft MP3 Windows XP