Tech: Funhouse Rudy eyes

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 8, 2005 6:21:57 PM

None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
manually. What could the problem be?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 8, 2005 6:21:58 PM

Do the diagnostics have a setting to disable Rudy's eyes? I.e. for when
he's broken?

Randy

"Dennis" <Dnyce26@cox.net> wrote in message
> None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
> testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
> manually. What could the problem be?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 8, 2005 6:52:37 PM

Not in the commercial roms.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Dennis <Dnyce26@cox.net> wrote in news:bfktc1lnvlgsep12l3d6q5ralj8k7lf0p5@
4ax.com:

> None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
> testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
> manually. What could the problem be?

Your description.

What _EXCATLY_ are you doing? Are you grounding the transistor, running
the solenoid test, _what_?
July 9, 2005 1:33:52 PM

I don't believe it does. On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:06:34 -0700, "Randy P."
<pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote:

>Do the diagnostics have a setting to disable Rudy's eyes? I.e. for when
>he's broken?
>
>Randy
>
>"Dennis" <Dnyce26@cox.net> wrote in message
>> None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
>> testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
>> manually. What could the problem be?

February 4, 2012 6:58:31 PM

I have the exact same problem, did you ever figure it out?
!