Tech: Funhouse Rudy eyes

None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
manually. What could the problem be?
5 answers Last reply
More about tech funhouse rudy eyes

    Do the diagnostics have a setting to disable Rudy's eyes? I.e. for when
    he's broken?

    Randy

    "Dennis" <Dnyce26@cox.net> wrote in message
    > None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
    > testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
    > manually. What could the problem be?

    Not in the commercial roms.

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Dennis <Dnyce26@cox.net> wrote in news:bfktc1lnvlgsep12l3d6q5ralj8k7lf0p5@
    4ax.com:

    > None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
    > testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
    > manually. What could the problem be?

    Your description.

    What _EXCATLY_ are you doing? Are you grounding the transistor, running
    the solenoid test, _what_?

    I don't believe it does. On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:06:34 -0700, "Randy P."
    <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote:

    >Do the diagnostics have a setting to disable Rudy's eyes? I.e. for when
    >he's broken?
    >
    >Randy
    >
    >"Dennis" <Dnyce26@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> None of Rudy's eye functions work. All the coils have power. When
    >> testing the drivers on the board I get all the funtions to work
    >> manually. What could the problem be?

  5. I have the exact same problem, did you ever figure it out?

Drivers Games Power Video Games