P2K Batman and Robin

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 5:01:53 PM

Anyone know anything about this pin or ever seen it. I just picked up a
SWE1 and was doing some reading about it when I ran across info that
said Scott Elder had a P2K game that he had made into a Batman and
Robin.

http://www.pinball2000.de/pin2000_misc.htm#BatmanandRob...

Al

More about : p2k batman robin

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 10:57:08 PM

AL

Thanks for the link, interesting stuff!

Rich

Superpin Al wrote:
> Anyone know anything about this pin or ever seen it. I just picked up a
> SWE1 and was doing some reading about it when I ran across info that
> said Scott Elder had a P2K game that he had made into a Batman and
> Robin.
>
> http://www.pinball2000.de/pin2000_misc.htm#BatmanandRob...
>
> Al

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 5:47:12 PM

Well, even though only one other person expressed interest I will post
what I FINALLY found through patient googling once I decided I really
was bored enough. :)

http://www.hammerco.com/otherbatlinks.htm
July 11, 2005 6:10:43 PM

looks interesting. IMHO PB2K would have been better if they didnt try
and fill every inch of the display with graphics. It would be neat to
have things appear above ramps instead of trying to look through a
video game in order to play pinball

-c
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:58:13 AM

On 2005-07-11 13:47:12 -0700, "Superpin Al" <al.kuester@gmail.com> said:

> Well, even though only one other person expressed interest I will post
> what I FINALLY found through patient googling once I decided I really
> was bored enough. :)
>
> http://www.hammerco.com/otherbatlinks.htm

Very cool! Thanks for the info.
--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20 - R*F*M#1
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 8:11:45 AM

Yeah, that would have been neat to see. I really think there were A LOT of
possibilities with that format. We were only seeing the surface, awaiting
for the developers to dig-in and pull up something fresh with each release.
It's a shame that they weren't given more time to see what that P2K puppy
could do.

In my opinion, whether I like both production P2Ks or not, what they did in
such a short amount of time was amazing.
Ah.......what could have been. :)

!