Symantec Events Manager

August 20, 2005 12:39:22 PM

I have looked through all the Symantec groups my ISP lists but
couldn't find a support group for Systemworks 2005 using XP. Can
someone in this group help me with the problem?

I have finally narrowed down the culprit that stops my computer from
shutting down or rebooting. It is the Symantec service called Events
Manager. But if I uncheck this service, neither NAV or NPF start when
the computer boots.

Does anyone else have this problem or know what I can try?
Thank you.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:14:39 AM

Most problems with Nortons can be found by searching the knowledge base
http://www.symantec.com/search/

!