Symantec Events Manager

I have looked through all the Symantec groups my ISP lists but
couldn't find a support group for Systemworks 2005 using XP. Can
someone in this group help me with the problem?

I have finally narrowed down the culprit that stops my computer from
shutting down or rebooting. It is the Symantec service called Events
Manager. But if I uncheck this service, neither NAV or NPF start when
the computer boots.

Does anyone else have this problem or know what I can try?
Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about symantec events manager

    Most problems with Nortons can be found by searching the knowledge base
    http://www.symantec.com/search/

    "Opsimath" <castalides@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have looked through all the Symantec groups my ISP lists but
    > couldn't find a support group for Systemworks 2005 using XP. Can
    > someone in this group help me with the problem?
    >
    > I have finally narrowed down the culprit that stops my computer from
    > shutting down or rebooting. It is the Symantec service called Events
    > Manager. But if I uncheck this service, neither NAV or NPF start when
    > the computer boots.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem or know what I can try?
    > Thank you.

Internet Service Providers Computers Symantec Events Windows XP