mark

3 computers on LAN. The new one, Katie-PC has XP Pro, mine Mark-PC has Win2K.

I've mapped drives OK so I can access Katie-PC computer. However I can't
access the admin account docs and settings folder I set up on it from my
computer unless I do silly workarounds in Security Permissions on Katie-PC
which might leave me open.

The main problem is that when I try to tell it that I would like
Mark-PC\Administrator (me) to have full rights on this folder (me again on
Katie-PC) it only looks on Katie-PC and not across the network for other
users. Should it be able to do that?

Mark