Norton Ghost 9.0

August 20, 2005 6:36:12 PM

Helle,

I'm a totally novice and need some help.
Have bought the Norton Ghost 9.0 - and mad de iso cd to boot from.
Have created my image - and want to re-install.
When I boot from the cd i get the following message:

cannot copy H:\i386\start\help\en\help.cnt to Z:\help\help.cnt

Anyboddy out there than can hep me ??

thanks very much.

More about : norton ghost

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 10:12:55 AM

The Z: drive is the RAM drive created by the Ghost boot CD. If it can't be
read from the source drive H:, its going to fail.
An iso file is typically a source file for creating a CD with a CD writing
program.
Check the CD you created with XP and see if the file "help.cnt" is visible.

!