Norton Ghost 9.0

Helle,

I'm a totally novice and need some help.
Have bought the Norton Ghost 9.0 - and mad de iso cd to boot from.
Have created my image - and want to re-install.
When I boot from the cd i get the following message:

cannot copy H:\i386\start\help\en\help.cnt to Z:\help\help.cnt

Anyboddy out there than can hep me ??

thanks very much.
1 answer Last reply
More about norton ghost

    The Z: drive is the RAM drive created by the Ghost boot CD. If it can't be
    read from the source drive H:, its going to fail.
    An iso file is typically a source file for creating a CD with a CD writing
    program.
    Check the CD you created with XP and see if the file "help.cnt" is visible.

    "joba" <badstue@nal-net-dot-dk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Helle,
    >
    > I'm a totally novice and need some help.
    > Have bought the Norton Ghost 9.0 - and mad de iso cd to boot from.
    > Have created my image - and want to re-install.
    > When I boot from the cd i get the following message:
    >
    > cannot copy H:\i386\start\help\en\help.cnt to Z:\help\help.cnt
    >
    > Anyboddy out there than can hep me ??
    >
    > thanks very much.

Norton Boot CD-Rom Windows XP