WTB: HS2 Red Beacon Topper

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have the light assembly, I just need the red globe. If anyone has one
for sale, please let me know!! djh00000 at aol dot com

Thanks!!

Dan Heatherly

Hi Dan,

Both Marco and Bay Area carry them. Marcos are $22.50. Looks like
their part number is 03-798.

Bay Area's are over $60, but are NOS.

Ben

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MC-6&Category_Code=GS-HS2&Product_Count=14

--
Otto

CARGPB11

"Dan" <DJH00000@aol.com> wrote in message
>I have the light assembly, I just need the red globe. If anyone has one
> for sale, please let me know!! djh00000 at aol dot com
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Dan Heatherly

If it the same as F-14 Marco has them.

John!

Dan wrote:
> I have the light assembly, I just need the red globe. If anyone has one
> for sale, please let me know!! djh00000 at aol dot com
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Dan Heatherly

TRENDING THREADS