How to change my chinese UI to english

August 20, 2005 12:17:02 PM

I have installed a chinese windows xp sp2, the menu and others are all
chinese, I wanna to change all to english, how can I do this?

--
Thinking&Coding

More about : change chinese english

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 1:20:08 PM

Kimi wrote:
> I have installed a chinese windows xp sp2, the menu and others are all
> chinese, I wanna to change all to english, how can I do this?

You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
WinXP (in whatever language you want) to perform a clean installation.

Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

After backing up any important data to an external storage device,
simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be offered the
installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

HOW TO Install Windows XP

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm