How to change my chinese UI to english

I have installed a chinese windows xp sp2, the menu and others are all
chinese, I wanna to change all to english, how can I do this?

--
Thinking&Coding
1 answer Last reply

    Kimi wrote:
    > I have installed a chinese windows xp sp2, the menu and others are all
    > chinese, I wanna to change all to english, how can I do this?

    You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
    to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
    WinXP (in whatever language you want) to perform a clean installation.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    After backing up any important data to an external storage device,
    simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be offered the
    installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

    HOW TO Install Windows XP

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm