aom setup proplem

when i run the cd and select instal a message showen to me
it mean "the produect base must be installed before you
ren AOM" i using w xp pro and i try other computers but
the same message shown please any one can help me
1 answer Last reply
More about setup proplem
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Turki,

    "turki" <turki66@maktoob.com> wrote in message news:05ca01c49a29$f441dbf0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | when i run the cd and select instal a message showen to me
    | it mean "the produect base must be installed before you
    | ren AOM" i using w xp pro and i try other computers but
    | the same message shown please any one can help me

    Sounds like you're installing AOM: The Titans.
    You must have AOM installed before installing that as it's an expansion
    to the original AOM game and only works as an add-on not a standalone.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Microsoft Video Games