TAXI jackpot display PINLED or...?

My Taxi Jackpot display is dead...

is the 7 Digit PinLED Dislay for Bally/Stern 7 Digit Display that they
sell at bay area or marcospec the correct replacement? or do I have to
find the correct "display tube" for this.

It is the numeric type (not alpha). Or if anyone can suggest the
appropriate place to get one would be appreciated.

Thanks,

L.

There have been some on ebay lately.

John!