btx motherboard?

Anyone have one of the new Gateways with the btx motherboard?

If so, how do you like it?

One of the reasons I am considering getting one is the decreased noise
level. How quiet are they?

thanks,

ed

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Ed,

Have a 7200xl and it is very quiet. Also have two 5200xls for my business
and although they start up like a jet engine they become whisper quiet after
the initial boot up. Very pleased with all three boxes.

You will be pleased with the 7200.

TD

P.S. Can't believe how FAST these things install and run software.
Amazing!

<TB> wrote in message news:110d1195ma82j83@corp.supernews.com...
> Ed,
>
> Have a 7200xl and it is very quiet. Also have two 5200xls for my business
> and although they start up like a jet engine they become whisper quiet
> after
> the initial boot up. Very pleased with all three boxes.
>
> You will be pleased with the 7200.
>
> TD
>
> P.S. Can't believe how FAST these things install and run software.
> Amazing!

Thanks for the feedback.

ed