How schedule a PC Power on?

How do you schedule XP to turn on the PC at a certain time of day?
Ive looked all over, in Power Options and in Help and I have done it before
but cant find how to do it now.

thank you

On some machines, it is a BIOS setting.
"jtsnow" <jtsnow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do you schedule XP to turn on the PC at a certain time of day?
> Ive looked all over, in Power Options and in Help and I have done it
> before but cant find how to do it now.
>
> thank you

very cool...thats it!... been a while and I forgot

thanks!

> On some machines, it is a BIOS setting.
> "jtsnow" <jtsnow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> How do you schedule XP to turn on the PC at a certain time of day?
>> Ive looked all over, in Power Options and in Help and I have done it
>> before but cant find how to do it now.
>>
>> thank you

TRENDING THREADS