HELP! Game pickup in Fort Atkinson, WI

I bought a small woodrail pinball in Fort Atkinson, WI.
And i was wondering if there was anyone local to that
area that might be able to pick it up for me. And maybe
hold it and bring it to Chicago sometime? Maybe for Expo
at the absolute latest. Or drop it in Chicago and I can
pick it up there. Ok big favor i know. But maybe someone
out there could help? Thanks!
cfh at provide dot net
http://marvin3m.com/fix.htm

I should mention that Fort Atkinson WI is 60 miles
directly west of Milwaukee WI.

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> I bought a small woodrail pinball in Fort Atkinson, WI.
> And i was wondering if there was anyone local to that
> area that might be able to pick it up for me. And maybe
> hold it and bring it to Chicago sometime? Maybe for Expo
> at the absolute latest. Or drop it in Chicago and I can
> pick it up there. Ok big favor i know. But maybe someone
> out there could help? Thanks!
> cfh at provide dot net
> http://marvin3m.com/fix.htm

No problem.

E-mail me private and to work out the details.

Frank Brown - Waterford, WI