atari pinball power supply

Ok group Have a Atari Space Riders pinball that I'm trying to restore.
pulled the power supply out to get everything cleanned up in the
cabinet. Noticed that the two capacitors are 20,000uf and the manual
shows them to be 18,000uf & 21,000uf. Is this something I should
replace or are they alright the way they are?
Thanks
Rich

Del Thanks for the reply. The machine didn't work, sent the boards out
to have them checked and fixed. I'm a firm believer also in if it is'nt
broke dont fix it. Hey thanks again
Rich

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups