Computer that can match the Macbook Pro

K ive been looking around for a laptop that is has decent specs like the mac and has the great size and weight of the Macbook Pro.

So far ive found a couple laptops im really interested in like the XPS 16 but it just doesnt have the battery life im looking for.

So i have no budget and please dont talk about money just as long as its under 4 grand im good so what is a laptop that has decent specs good battery life and isnt huge.?
6 answers Last reply
More about computer match macbook
  1. What are you going to use it for?
  2. im basically just going to be using the computer for surfing the web, playing some games like SC 2 when it comes out and Diablo 3 when it comes out but not any hardcore stuff, and maybe some photo/video editing but that doesnt really matter to me that much, i just want a laptop that is slim and light with a good battery life and good specs. Price isnt a worry
  3. K ive finally made my decision (almost) Im looking at the Sager NP8 G90 Or the Falcon Northwest Fragbook TLX remember money doesnt matter.

K im maxing out all specs on each and from what ive seen the only difference is the TLX has a far worse graphics card but on the upside they have a slimmer machine by over half an inch and the screen is a little larger.

So my question to you is which one would be better get slim and a great computer or the best and a little bulkier?

Also i dont really want a bulky computer but for that half an inch it might be worth getting the best so please help
  4. thats a preference call.

personally, id take the extra power.
  5. but my question is im not doing hardcore gaming and i think the GPU on the Falcon is good enough to do all the gaming I want and i think its still one of the top ones on the market. Meaning that not many games will be made that i cant play with it.
  6. then it sounds like you have answered your own question?

like i said, its a preference call. we can't tell if you want the extra power or not.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Macbook Pro Computer