How Time Flies : 2:45 AM

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Wow ! What a Day !!

Brian Saunder is on his way home again & here I am Wide Awake !!

Nope, he didnt get sick this time, But I should have if you'd have seen
my Dinner ( Ask & I might tell ) , But had a Great time going out to
eat with Marco & His Wife Nancy .

Here it is almost 3:00 am & now my Mrpinball ads are starting to
come in =)

No wonder the guys on the West Coast Bych about not getting there 1st
,,On Well, Time to see what the Tide brings in Today .

Pin-Del, =)

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Trin,
I'm looking & I'm the same way,,, 3 games left today &
I wonder how long before that "Pin-Bug" gets the best of me again =)

Take Care !
Pin-Del, =)

You were right, if you are up at this time you can check out the new
postings for classifieds. I hate looking, afraid I might see something I
like.

Trin