How Time Flies : 2:45 AM

Wow ! What a Day !!

Brian Saunder is on his way home again & here I am Wide Awake !!

Nope, he didnt get sick this time, But I should have if you'd have seen
my Dinner ( Ask & I might tell ) , But had a Great time going out to
eat with Marco & His Wife Nancy .

Here it is almost 3:00 am & now my Mrpinball ads are starting to
come in =)

No wonder the guys on the West Coast Bych about not getting there 1st
,,On Well, Time to see what the Tide brings in Today .

Pin-Del, =)
2 answers Last reply
More about time flies

    Trin,
    I'm looking & I'm the same way,,, 3 games left today &
    I wonder how long before that "Pin-Bug" gets the best of me again =)

    Take Care !
    Pin-Del, =)

    You were right, if you are up at this time you can check out the new
    postings for classifieds. I hate looking, afraid I might see something I
    like.

    Trin
    "Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Wow ! What a Day !!
    >
    > Brian Saunder is on his way home again & here I am Wide Awake !!
    >
    > Nope, he didnt get sick this time, But I should have if you'd have seen
    > my Dinner ( Ask & I might tell ) , But had a Great time going out to
    > eat with Marco & His Wife Nancy .
    >
    > Here it is almost 3:00 am & now my Mrpinball ads are starting to
    > come in =)
    >
    > No wonder the guys on the West Coast Bych about not getting there 1st
    > ,,On Well, Time to see what the Tide brings in Today .
    >
    > Pin-Del, =)

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games