problems burning Ghost9 image to DVD

Hi group,
I was trying to burn an image of my C drive to DVD. Everything worked
fine and after 30 min. I had to insert the second media, but Ghost9 did
not continue burning the image on the second DVD, after I inserted the
2nd DVD, nothing happened, it did not resume burning the rest of my
image, so I had to abort.
Anyone know how to help?
All answers are welcome.
Thanks

One thing about imaging directly to CD/DVD media is the process
of spanning doesn't always work as expected. I can't speak for all
programs (I use Drive Image 2002 from a bootable CD-R). What
I do is Image my Windows System partition to another partition on
my machine. Drive Image breaks the set apart at the 2.0 Gigabyte
size (two fits on a single DVD-R disk). This makes the original pass
at imaging much faster. Plus I always do a Verification pass on the
set to make sure it is valid. Then after I image to the drive I burn the
set to DVD-R disks from within Windows. This is only one way
to do it. Also, this might not be effective if your system only has a
single disk or partition as you won't have an extra drive to be the
destination for the set. I'm not familiar with the last two iterations of
Ghost so I don't know how it's spanning works. Usually, it prompts
you for the next blank and continues automatically. The other reason
I image to a hard drive is that recovery from a hard drive is much
faster than from any optical media. But I do burn them to removable
media as a safeguard measure.