REMINDER: Buy "This Old Pinball" Repair DVD's

Just a reminder for those of you who have thought about it, but still
haven't ordered them.

I got a full set of them this week & the quality is excellent. They
are chaptered for easy navigation. Tons of useful repair information
and a real hoot watching Norm & Shaggy go at it.

Order them today. You won't regret it.
Proceeds go towards the Pinball Hall of Fame.

Get them here:
http://www.marvin3m.com/top/

Rick Harper (a satisfied customer)

I bought the Indiana Jones DVD and thought it was excellent. Even goes
into cleaning inserts, repairing trough opto problems, and a fantastic
section on playfield/insert touchup as well as outhole wear repair,
etc. I just finished ordering the Twilight Zone DVD as well as the EM
DVD.

Doug