Opinion: Most Hated Pin By RGP'ers?

Folks,

Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)

Jon

Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

Street F*ghter 2 & Sh@rkey's Shootout

s...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> Congo

Croc Hunter

Andy wrote:
> Game Show
> Hurricane
> LW3
>
> "MCRBlues >" <<Hoosier Pinball> wrote in message
> > Folks,
> >
> > Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
> > some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
> > what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)
> >

> > Jon
> >

> > Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

Dunno about WW, but Id have to agree. I can't stand EBD!

pt

I've only played one once, but it seems like Popeye takes a lot of
abuse around here. Personally I hate the Pacman game.

John

EBD or WW...

--
Fred
TX

DWGoett wrote:
> hurricane
> ANY gottlieb 90's game like barb wire.....

Hey now, there are some really great System 3 Gottlieb titles out
there, though I do despise Waterworld. The game I most dislike playing
is without a doubt Gold Wings, just plain noisy and annoying.

Brian Bannon

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

I don't really get the meaning of the question, do you mean "what games
do you hate"? Or "What games seem to be very, or universally, hated in
RGP"?

If it's the latter, then the jabs I'm seeing here at EBD, TZ, WW are
absurd. In fact these three would fall into a third category, "what
games do you hate that seem to be almost universally liked or loved in
RGP"!

So, I'd answer the question - as soon as I know what it is ; )

You need either Raven or Hollywood Heat

Both nice Gottlieb titles.

Chris

"MCRBlues >" <<Hoosier Pinball> wrote in message
> Folks,
>
> Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
> some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
> what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)
>

> Jon
>

> Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

hurricane
ANY gottlieb 90's game like barb wire.....

"MCRBlues >" <<Hoosier Pinball> wrote in message
> Folks,
>
> Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
> some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
> what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)
>

> Jon
>

> Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

hardbody!

"SilverUnicorn" <wmspins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You need either Raven or Hollywood Heat
>

> Both nice Gottlieb titles.
>
> Chris
>
> "MCRBlues >" <<Hoosier Pinball> wrote in message
>> Folks,
>>
>> Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
>> some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
>> what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)
>>

>> Jon
>>

>> Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

What is it with you and all the EBD hate? I know it's a hard game, but
how did it wrong you so much?

Andy

On 9 Jul 2005 08:39:08 -0700, "JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Got to it before i could :eek:)
>
>John
>jdubbbs

Ooops! Sorry John.... ;o)
Jon

Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 09:52:44 -0700, Kenbo <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com>
wrote:

Ken,

>TZ (duck)

Wow that's a risky statement to make here! ;o)

Jon

Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 12:39:50 GMT, "Andy"
<andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote:

Andy,

>Game Show
>Hurricane
>LW3

I've never played a Game Show, use to own a Hurricane it went nicey
with my Comet & Cyclone, I had a LW3...parted it out, seemed like the
best thing to do with it. <bg>

>"MCRBlues >" <<Hoosier Pinball> wrote in message
>> Folks,
>>
>> Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
>> some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
>> what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)
>>

>> Jon
Jon

Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

Raven, Bad Girls, Hard Bodies. I'm sure there are lots for you to chose
from. LTG :)

"MCRBlues >" <<Hoosier Pinball> wrote in message
> Folks,
>
> Since I currently own a Popeye and a Water World, both stated here by
> some to be two of the worst pinball themes ever made I'm wondering
> what's the next pin I should look for to continue my trend. :)
>

> Jon
>

> Email replies to: <jonspindler_AT_gmail.com>

> I've only played one once, but it seems like Popeye takes a lot of
> abuse around here. Personally I hate the Pacman game.

Popeye is bland. Phenomenally bland. There's nothing particularly
wrong with it beyond difficulty seeing the top of the main playfield--
but there is nothing-- and I do mean *nothing*-- to make the game any
fun. It's the ultimate in cookie-cutter, reuse-the-same-idea, blahness.

Some of the Sega games probably weigh in as being actually painful to
play, but I tried to avoid Sega whenever possible.