Need Hi res pics from Viper cabinet

Hi all,
I could really use a hi res picture from a Viper Cabinet, the bigger the
better !
Ideally it should be taken square with the side from the exact middle of the
sidart, so that the angle and
perspective are square and flat.
Please send it directly to me, there's no spam munge in my email adress.
Thanks !!
--
Bye
Bart Baeyens

Viper, the older Stern game?

--
Fred
TX

"Bart Baeyens" <986@telenet.be> wrote in message news:4mQze.140996$Ab4.7199754@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
> Hi all,
> I could really use a hi res picture from a Viper Cabinet, the bigger the
> better !
> Ideally it should be taken square with the side from the exact middle of the
> sidart, so that the angle and
> perspective are square and flat.
> Please send it directly to me, there's no spam munge in my email adress.
> Thanks !!
> --
> Bye
> Bart Baeyens
> I buy, trade and sell pinball machines, flyers and promo plastics
> Visit us @ www.mushroom-amusements.com
> Located in Belgium.

Euhm, no, my mistake ..
The Sega game.