what is the LOCALAGENT password for Array manager (Dell Pr..

attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe

there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password

my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3
4 answers Last reply
More about what localagent password array manager dell

    likely these, if not changed from the defaults...
    maintenence password: Dell
    full access: Promise
    if they do not work then state the mdel of the card that you are talking
    about... i am guessing it is the promise fasttrack serial ata based on the
    path that you provided for the utility.

    "Heikki Lehto" <heikki.lehto@mailinator.com> wrote in message
    > attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
    > c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe
    >
    > there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password
    >
    > my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

    Maybe its..

    :BANG HIM IN THE AZZ"

    "Heikki Lehto" <heikki.lehto@mailinator.com> wrote in message
    > attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
    > c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe
    >
    > there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password
    >
    > my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

    Christopher Muto wrote
    > likely these, if not changed from the defaults...
    > maintenence password: Dell
    > full access: Promise

    I had precisely same question and the above worked. Thank you.

    Christopher Muto wrote
    > maintenence password: Dell
    > full access: Promise

    yup, that worked fine :)