what is the LOCALAGENT password for Array manager (Dell Pr..

attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe

there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password

my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

likely these, if not changed from the defaults...
maintenence password: Dell
full access: Promise
if they do not work then state the mdel of the card that you are talking
about... i am guessing it is the promise fasttrack serial ata based on the
path that you provided for the utility.

"Heikki Lehto" <heikki.lehto@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
> c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe
>
> there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password
>
> my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

katie

Maybe its..

:BANG HIM IN THE AZZ"

"Heikki Lehto" <heikki.lehto@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
> c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe
>
> there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password
>
> my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

Christopher Muto wrote
> likely these, if not changed from the defaults...
> maintenence password: Dell
> full access: Promise

I had precisely same question and the above worked. Thank you.

Christopher Muto wrote
> maintenence password: Dell
> full access: Promise

yup, that worked fine :)