what is the LOCALAGENT password for Array manager (Dell Pr..

Last response: in Computer Brands
April 27, 2004 3:51:24 AM

attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe

there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password

my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 3:51:54 AM

likely these, if not changed from the defaults...
maintenence password: Dell
full access: Promise
if they do not work then state the mdel of the card that you are talking
about... i am guessing it is the promise fasttrack serial ata based on the
path that you provided for the utility.

"Heikki Lehto" <heikki.lehto@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
> c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe
>
> there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password
>
> my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

April 27, 2004 4:50:30 AM

Maybe its..

:BANG HIM IN THE AZZ"

"Heikki Lehto" <heikki.lehto@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> attempting to run a freshly unpacked precision 650 array manager
> c:\program files\promise\utility\pamlite.exe
>
> there is a prompt for maintenance and full mode password
>
> my administrator password does not work, neither does PERCRAID or PERC3

April 27, 2004 9:50:45 PM

Christopher Muto wrote
> likely these, if not changed from the defaults...
> maintenence password: Dell
> full access: Promise

I had precisely same question and the above worked. Thank you.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 6:05:49 AM

Christopher Muto wrote
> maintenence password: Dell