TAF pinmame doesnt work....why?

Hey all...

First off, I tried a google search to see if others had issues getting
TAF to run on Pinmame, to no avail.

SO here goes, I have about 25 pinball tables loaded on my computer that
all run fine. I have NEVER been able to run TAF. Anyone else have
this issue?

Dont know what could be wrong as I load all of them in the same way.

Table files go in the table folder (Unzipped)

Rom Files go in the ROM folder (Zipped)

enough said...what could I be missing.

I know this is darn near impossible to help me with without seeing my
computer first hand but I give up.

I may be missing a ROM file or something, I downloaded them from AJ's
site and Like I said all my other tables work NP.

Help me if you can....thanks!
6 answers Last reply
More about pinmame doesnt work