user profiles big problem

August 20, 2005 7:03:22 PM

Have a problem with xp user accounts…….to change from one to another I can
only do by logging off…….I used to do it by switching user….but it refuse to
work and the screen just simply flickers and stays on the same user profile
Any one knows how to fix this as logging off is so slow
August 20, 2005 7:11:01 PM

Go to user accounts in control panell you will see a check box there if you
want to do fast switching

!