user profiles big problem

Have a problem with xp user accounts…….to change from one to another I can
only do by logging off…….I used to do it by switching user….but it refuse to
work and the screen just simply flickers and stays on the same user profile
Any one knows how to fix this as logging off is so slow
1 answer Last reply
More about user profiles problem

    Go to user accounts in control panell you will see a check box there if you
    want to do fast switching

    "Steve Wilson" wrote:

    > Have a problem with xp user accounts…….to change from one to another I can
    > only do by logging off…….I used to do it by switching user….but it refuse to
    > work and the screen just simply flickers and stays on the same user profile
    > Any one knows how to fix this as logging off is so slow

Microsoft Windows XP