Duplicate "All Users" Directories

I have two "All Users" one with a .DELLBOOK extension (my computer name),
and the other without. Should I delete one of them?

>I have two "All Users" one with a .DELLBOOK extension (my computer name),
> and the other without. Should I delete one of them?

All of the .DELLBOOK problems you are reporting are the result of you (or
someone) doing a repair install, and select the wrong option, thus getting a
new install. You will also find additional folders associated with this
mistake. While you can probably delete the .DELLBOOK installation (with a
great deal of effort), you're still going to experience synchronization
problems between the two valid installations.

--
..__
(__