Bryan's dead, pins for sale

OK, I'm not really dead. Let me explain.

My wife and I are out on the deck this morning enjoying a cup of
coffee. She's reading the paper and I'm babbling about something
pinball related. She's humoring me, as she always does, by pretending
to be actually paying attention to what I'm saying.

Her ears perked up when I made the comment about making a list of all
my games and their value. The reason being, if something happened to
me, and she had to sell the pins, she'd know what to expect to get for
each.

Her comment was, "How the hell am I supposed to sell those damn
things?"

My reply, "Make a post on RGP about my games for sale."

Her replay, "Oh, you mean like, Bryan's dead, pins for sale?"

LMAO, I replied, "Yea, I guess that would do it."

I figured I see if this generates any interest to set her mind at ease.
Actually, I may have just planted a seed in her devious mind.

Guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open for a while. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

LOL Glad you reminded me Otto. It'll be local sales only. :)

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> LMAO, I replied, "Yea, I guess that would do it."
Bryan:
You are a funny guy... but can you tell a newbie what LMAO means?
Bob

pincredible wrote:
> are you using the BK as a crematorium? make sense to me :)
I believe that cremation is forbidden in the Jewish religion.
Assuming Brian is Jewish than he's probably just going to use Tales

John Wart, jr wrote:
> Laughing my ass off
Thanks for the LMAO definition.
Bob

pincredible wrote:
> are you using the BK as a crematorium? make sense to me :)
>
>From The Crypt as a coffin. :)

Just want to make sure no offense is taken by the partial posting which
ended with the word "tales" and the several posts that had no text
being displayed. I had some sort of computer glitch and what my
original post was supposed to have said was, "Tales From The Crypt as a
coffin."
Bob

That's bad, John, very, very bad. ;-)

The son in law must not be at work yet. I'll bet my MM, we'll be
hearing from him soon. :)

John Wart, jr wrote:
> Wouldn't your daughter and Lloyd inherit them? :D
>

> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > OK, I'm not really dead. Let me explain.
> >
> > My wife and I are out on the deck this morning enjoying a cup of
> > coffee. She's reading the paper and I'm babbling about something
> > pinball related. She's humoring me, as she always does, by pretending
> > to be actually paying attention to what I'm saying.
> >
> > Her ears perked up when I made the comment about making a list of all
> > my games and their value. The reason being, if something happened to
> > me, and she had to sell the pins, she'd know what to expect to get for
> > each.
> >
> > Her comment was, "How the hell am I supposed to sell those damn
> > things?"
> >
> > My reply, "Make a post on RGP about my games for sale."
> >
> > Her replay, "Oh, you mean like, Bryan's dead, pins for sale?"
> >
> > LMAO, I replied, "Yea, I guess that would do it."
> >
> > I figured I see if this generates any interest to set her mind at ease.
> > Actually, I may have just planted a seed in her devious mind.
> >
> > Guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open for a while. :)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Actually, Scot, that should hae been, ROTDLMAO. (Rolling on the deck,
laughing my ass off.) :)

bogart wrote:
> When you see it as LMFAO, use your imagination...
>
> Also note the ROTFLMAO variation, rolling on the floor...
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com
>

> Bob Rentzer wrote:
> >
> > John Wart, jr wrote:
> >
> >>Laughing my ass off
> >
> > Thanks for the LMAO definition.
> > Bob

How about showing us a picture of your REAL shop? The one in your
photo album is obviously a prop as it's too clean and organized to be
anything else.

steve (cargpb10)

Very true but with a name like "Skeets", we all know you were the
"black sheep" of the family. NO PINBALLS FOR YOU!!

Skeets wrote:
> Sorry,.....but being your long lost brother, _I_ would naturally inherit all
> of your games. We all know the last name "Kelly" is VERY rare, so we MUST be
> related.
>
> Tell my sister in law I would even be happy to come pick up the games
> myself, It would be no trouble at all.
>
> ;-)
>
> Skeets (Kelly)

Trust me, Steve, that really is my shop. Funny thing is, there are
only 2 RGP'ers that have witnessed the "ultimate shop experience" and
I'm sure the only way I could get them to testify is to bribe them with
a pin or two. I guess it will remain a mystery.

Come to think of it, you have my permision to post one of those pics on
your RGP pic page as me. :)

Steve Kulpa wrote:
> How about showing us a picture of your REAL shop? The one in your
> photo album is obviously a prop as it's too clean and organized to be
> anything else.
>
> steve (cargpb10)

Sorry Scot, those are old pics. The press is proudly sitting on the
work bench. Still haven't had a chance to use it though. Soon, very,
very soon. :)

bogart wrote:
> Looks like a TV set for "Home Improvement".
>
> And I don't see that FIRE ENGINE RED rivet press anywhere.
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com
>

> Bryan Kelly wrote:
> > Trust me, Steve, that really is my shop. Funny thing is, there are
> > only 2 RGP'ers that have witnessed the "ultimate shop experience" and
> > I'm sure the only way I could get them to testify is to bribe them with
> > a pin or two. I guess it will remain a mystery.
> >
> > Come to think of it, you have my permision to post one of those pics on
> > your RGP pic page as me. :)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
> >

> > Steve Kulpa wrote:
> >
> >>How about showing us a picture of your REAL shop? The one in your
> >>photo album is obviously a prop as it's too clean and organized to be
> >>anything else.
> >>
> >>steve (cargpb10)

Well, it's about time the AH chimed in. ;-)

Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd. I would never forget a good friend like you in my
will. I'll be leaving you all the charred board remains Clive was
unable to revive. No thanks needed, it's the least I can do. :)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> With my inheritance coming in why should I have to be at work early ? Please
> don't gamble with my MM. AH :)
>
> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > That's bad, John, very, very bad. ;-)
> >
> > The son in law must not be at work yet. I'll bet my MM, we'll be
> > hearing from him soon. :)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
> >

> > John Wart, jr wrote:
> > > Wouldn't your daughter and Lloyd inherit them? :D

Nice to know I'm loved, Clive. :)

Now fix that WW board of mine, will you, or was the fire damage too
extensive!!

"Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message

> Bryan Kelly wrote:
>> LMAO, I replied, "Yea, I guess that would do it."
> Bryan:
> You are a funny guy... but can you tell a newbie what LMAO means?
> Bob

You know what would be really wild, if when a pinball person died,
instead of having a casket, they get buried in a pinball
cabinet...lol... that would be wild and crazy...

brivy

Bryan...

Deb called me. We worked out a deal.

"Hitman will work for pins"

:)

Curt

Never ever ever sign anything from now on... and triple the selling
amount on your list.

I told my wife she could not sell them, she had to actually play them
all everyday.

John!

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> OK, I'm not really dead. Let me explain.
>
> My wife and I are out on the deck this morning enjoying a cup of
> coffee. She's reading the paper and I'm babbling about something
> pinball related. She's humoring me, as she always does, by pretending
> to be actually paying attention to what I'm saying.
>
> Her ears perked up when I made the comment about making a list of all
> my games and their value. The reason being, if something happened to
> me, and she had to sell the pins, she'd know what to expect to get for
> each.
>
> Her comment was, "How the hell am I supposed to sell those damn
> things?"
>
> My reply, "Make a post on RGP about my games for sale."
>
> Her replay, "Oh, you mean like, Bryan's dead, pins for sale?"
>
> LMAO, I replied, "Yea, I guess that would do it."
>
> I figured I see if this generates any interest to set her mind at ease.
> Actually, I may have just planted a seed in her devious mind.
>
> Guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open for a while. :)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Have her contact me Bryan. I'll see she gets help as far as finding out
value, and help selling or shipping so she isn't taken advantage of and has
less to worry about. Lloyd