FS: TreasureCove WWater, MM, TAFG, CP, and Popeye--Near Ve..

These games have been in my home for a long time but I am clearing some
of them out to make room for some new ones I have coming in...time for
a little change in my basement--I also have duplicates of MM and TAFG
so I need to move them--my wife just can't understand why I need two of
the same game! I thought I would post them for sell here before I put
them up on Ebay in the next couple of days. They are all super nice
with pictures at:

http://webpages.charter.net/russjo97/

Details are as follows:

TreasureCove WhiteWater:
Nicest Cabinet I've ever seen. Ramps clear and nice. No wear on
pf. Plays perfectly.

Medieval Madness:
Pf as nice as any I've ever seen. Clear and complete ramps.
Cabinet in excellent condition with only a few little scratches that
have been touched up. New side rails just installed. Plays perfectly.

Addams Family Gold:
Cabinet is outstanding. Pf is super nice with the only
significant wear area being at the electric chair hole--but it has been
repaired, touched up, and clear coated. New side rails and lockdown
bar installed. Plays perfectly.

Champion Pub:
Pf is perfect. The only part of the game that is cracked is the
red up-post between the flippers (see the pictures). Cabinet in
excellent condition with only a few little marks that have been touched
up. Plays perfectly.

Popeye:
This is the nicest example of this game I have ever seen. Pf
perfect. Cabinet in excellent condition with only a few little
scratches that have been touched up. Plays perfectly.

Selling prices are as follows: (I am not trying to gouge anybody so
please don't post that I am asking way too much)I am just trying to get
out what I put into them--I usually pay too much myself! I always pay
extra for quality so to each his own.

WW: $3000 (What I paid)
MM: $6800 (What I paid plus money I put into it)
TAFG: $6800 ((What I paid plus money I put into it)
CP: $2700 (What I paid)
Popeye: $1800 (What I paid)

And I will give a 5% discount to anyone that buys two games.
6% off total for purchase of 3 games.
7% off total for purchase of 4 games.
8% off total for purchase of all 5 games.
These discounts are for the less hassle I will have to deal with. If
you're interested email me at russjo97 at charter dot net. Any games
that are not sold will go on Ebay Sunday evening.
Thanks!

Just an update:
WWater is sold and CP is on hold till tomorrow mid-day for someone to
come look at. Someone has also stated they want TAFG but until they
send a deposit via paypal to hold it--the pin is still available.
Thanks