What do you finish your playfield with

Hi all

A few years back talking to a dealer he said
he always finishes off the playfield with
pledge polish (Furniture Polish) I use Mill wax polish One step
Always willing to learn what do you use

Terry C

BTW added some new pics to the Pinball lounge

J*B SoF ToM IJ TZ HS2 Shadow BC Diner ST:TNG

http://www.deltatango.freeserve.co.uk/slots.html
WELCOME TO THE PINBALL LOUNGE UK

Both of your items have strippers and cleaners, not the best method anymore.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball?hl=en read up on Novus
2 for cleaning and carnauba wax for polishing. LTG :)

Terry C wrote:

> A few years back talking to a dealer he said
> he always finishes off the playfield with

A Smith and Wesson .500 Magnum does a pretty good job of finishing off
most playfields.

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
405 Wild Wing Way
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Pledge was often used on woodrails, and seems
to have kept them from harms way. Probably not a
good product for more modern games.

I use a good carnuba wax, or Johnsons Paste wax
on non-operated pins. Novus products only for games
that are still being operated. Wax in an operated game
generally makes quite a mess, and drags dirt and metal
particles out and all over the playfield.

--
Fred
TX