My Photo Thumbnail problem

My thumbnail names all of the sudden are not showing.. Anyone know why. Just
the TN in the main area, when I go into the folders some are there, yet some
are not. This just happened. It was fine before...????

Help..
4 answers Last reply
More about photo thumbnail problem

    Select a different view, then press Shift while clicking Thumbnails
    in the View menu and the names should reappear.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    SandysLittleFriends wrote:
    > My thumbnail names all of the sudden are not showing.. Anyone know why. Just
    > the TN in the main area, when I go into the folders some are there, yet some
    > are not. This just happened. It was fine before...????
    >
    > Help..

    Thank you so much. I tried all sorts of things and that worked right away...

    Sandy

    "S.Sengupta" wrote:

    > Select a different view, then press Shift while clicking Thumbnails
    > in the View menu and the names should reappear.
    >
    > regards,
    > ssg MS-MVP
    >
    > SandysLittleFriends wrote:
    > > My thumbnail names all of the sudden are not showing.. Anyone know why. Just
    > > the TN in the main area, when I go into the folders some are there, yet some
    > > are not. This just happened. It was fine before...????
    > >
    > > Help..

    You're welcome.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    SandysLittleFriends wrote:

    > Thank you so much. I tried all sorts of things and that worked right away...
    >
    > Sandy
    >
    > "S.Sengupta" wrote:
    >

    >>Select a different view, then press Shift while clicking Thumbnails
    >>in the View menu and the names should reappear.
    >>
    >>regards,
    >>ssg MS-MVP
    >>
    >>SandysLittleFriends wrote:
    >>
    >>>My thumbnail names all of the sudden are not showing.. Anyone know why. Just
    >>>the TN in the main area, when I go into the folders some are there, yet some
    >>>are not. This just happened. It was fine before...????
    >>>
    >>>Help..

    See Tip #2 here
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/tips/default.mspx

    To turn off filenames, hold down the Shift key when you click to open a
    folder in Windows Explorer or when you switch into thumbnail view. This will
    turn of the file names, giving more space for the thumbnails. Doing it again
    turns them back on.
    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "SandysLittleFriends" <SandysLittleFriends@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:68EBB65A-8AE4-4D41-A481-8B7389192774@microsoft.com...
    > My thumbnail names all of the sudden are not showing.. Anyone know why.
    > Just
    > the TN in the main area, when I go into the folders some are there, yet
    > some
    > are not. This just happened. It was fine before...????
    >
    > Help..

Photo Microsoft Windows XP