Price check on 7 Pins

Hi, I have a chance to pick up these titles and was wondering what they
are worth.They are complete, in fair to good condition and I was told
that they were working when he turned them off, could be questionable.
Thanks.
Sea Hawk Gottlieb flipperless
Bumper BAlly flipperless
Grand Prix
Travel Time
Wild West
Target Alpha
Pat Hand

Wow- quite a lineup of classic games! You might consider getting yourself a
Mr. Pinball 2005 Flipper Pinball List/Price Guide. Very handy when shopping
around to give you values of games as well as give production dates,
numbers, features, designers- even help you find out if a game is rare or
not!

More info at: www.actionpinball.com

Ray J.
--