Question on online forms

Hi, I apologize, but I posted this question a few weeks ago, but forgot how
to perform the answers that were posted for it.

When I go to fill out an online form, or do a search, I type in the first
couple of letters and a list appears of previous searches I performed that
start with those same letters. How do I disable that function? I share
this computer with others and they don't necessarily need to know the
subjects of all the searches I perform. Thanks.

"J.D." <jdh3@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Hi, I apologize, but I posted this question a few weeks ago, but forgot
how
> to perform the answers that were posted for it.
>
> When I go to fill out an online form, or do a search, I type in the first
> couple of letters and a list appears of previous searches I performed that
> start with those same letters. How do I disable that function? I share
> this computer with others and they don't necessarily need to know the
> subjects of all the searches I perform. Thanks.

IE > Tools > Internet Options > Content Tab > AutoComplete ... etc

In IE, Tools/Internet Options/Content/Auto Complete.

"J.D." <jdh3@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Hi, I apologize, but I posted this question a few weeks ago, but
forgot how
> to perform the answers that were posted for it.
>
> When I go to fill out an online form, or do a search, I type in the
first
> couple of letters and a list appears of previous searches I
performed that
> start with those same letters. How do I disable that function? I
share
> this computer with others and they don't necessarily need to know
the
> subjects of all the searches I perform. Thanks.

"J.D." <jdh3@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<FStjc.51$YP3.43@newssvr32.news.prodigy.com>...
> Hi, I apologize, but I posted this question a few weeks ago, but forgot how
> to perform the answers that were posted for it.
>
> When I go to fill out an online form, or do a search, I type in the first
> couple of letters and a list appears of previous searches I performed that
> start with those same letters. How do I disable that function? I share
> this computer with others and they don't necessarily need to know the
> subjects of all the searches I perform. Thanks.

Relive the past by finding your old post/reply:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=author:jdh3%40prodigy.net+

Cheers,

Ned