TECH: Williams Match Unit

Does anybody have a schemtic of how this unit is "supposed" to look? My
Space Mission EM came with it broken, got the parts .. no clue about
the assembly. Pics... anything appreciated!

We have a schematic available- see: www.actionpinball.com for details and
ordering. Doesn't have any pics, though- you'd need an old Wms parts
catalog if you can find one or better yet a photo of one of these units-
most late 1970's Wms EM games used this same type of match unit- some for
spinner and kickout hole step-up units too. Most all of them are
non-functional as the nylon "finger" tab usually breaks off of them at the
90-degree bend of the metal, which renders them useless.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"KLM" <keven@mehaffy.net> wrote in message
> Does anybody have a schemtic of how this unit is "supposed" to look? My
> Space Mission EM came with it broken, got the parts .. no clue about
> the assembly. Pics... anything appreciated!

OK .. I have the schematic . .what I need are pics or a diagram of the
0-9 (match) unit assembly. Mine came broken, got the parts from PBR,
but I have no clue about the assembly!! any help here greatly
appreciated!

call steve back a PBR see if he can get you a copy of the parts
diagram. he will do that somtimes if you buy the parts from him

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/