WTB: Sorcerer Cabinet or Williams System 9 empty head

I'm in the process of restoring a Sorcerer, but the head has water
damage and I don't really want to go to trouble to repair the damage
unless I have to. I'd like to either buy the complete cabinet for a
Sorcerer or an empty head from another system 9 / early system 11 ect
game. I'm located in West Lafayette, IN 47906.

Thanks,

Zach Thicksten

Contact Scott G.
he posted 6/28 partng out a comet