display resolution for games

Playing games such as Panzer General II and Diablo Lords
of Destruction on my Dell laptop using Windows XP Home
Edition the screen resolution stays at at 1280X800 so the
game is just a small block in the middle of the display.
How do I maximize the game to cover the entire screen? I
have tried to use advanced section of settings without
sucess.
1 answer Last reply
More about display resolution games
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Christopher,

    "christopher" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2e2401c49dda$ab7aa730$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    | Playing games such as Panzer General II and Diablo Lords
    | of Destruction on my Dell laptop using Windows XP Home
    | Edition the screen resolution stays at at 1280X800 so the
    | game is just a small block in the middle of the display.
    | How do I maximize the game to cover the entire screen? I
    | have tried to use advanced section of settings without
    | sucess.

    Try pressing Fn + F7 on your laptop's keyboard. Hope that works. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Resolution Video Games Displays