display resolution for games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 18, 2004 8:53:17 PM

Playing games such as Panzer General II and Diablo Lords
of Destruction on my Dell laptop using Windows XP Home
Edition the screen resolution stays at at 1280X800 so the
game is just a small block in the middle of the display.
How do I maximize the game to cover the entire screen? I
have tried to use advanced section of settings without
sucess.

More about : display resolution games

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 3:02:31 PM

Hi Christopher,

"christopher" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2e2401c49dda$ab7aa730$a401280a@phx.gbl...
| Playing games such as Panzer General II and Diablo Lords
| of Destruction on my Dell laptop using Windows XP Home
| Edition the screen resolution stays at at 1280X800 so the
| game is just a small block in the middle of the display.
| How do I maximize the game to cover the entire screen? I
| have tried to use advanced section of settings without
| sucess.

Try pressing Fn + F7 on your laptop's keyboard. Hope that works. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User