email attachments

Last response: in Networking
August 11, 2004 10:27:02 PM

after installing the MS wireless router my email
attachments indicate they are removed by OE?
How do you config the MS wireless router to all
attachments through on my email?

More about : email attachments

Anonymous
August 12, 2004 1:35:17 AM

The MS router doesn't strip attachments off e-mails

That's likely your e-mail software doing it.

See these kb articles as they most likely apply to you
Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in OE After You Install SP1 <or SP2>
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329570

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -