email attachments

after installing the MS wireless router my email
attachments indicate they are removed by OE?
How do you config the MS wireless router to all
attachments through on my email?
1 answer Last reply
More about email attachments

    The MS router doesn't strip attachments off e-mails

    That's likely your e-mail software doing it.

    See these kb articles as they most likely apply to you
    Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in OE After You Install SP1 <or SP2>
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329570

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "mcoopet" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > after installing the MS wireless router my email
    > attachments indicate they are removed by OE?
    > How do you config the MS wireless router to all
    > attachments through on my email?

Routers Wireless Router Hardware Configuration Email Microsoft Networking