Sign in with
Your question

splitting video files software?

Last response: in Applications
Anonymous
September 5, 2002 6:37:28 AM

hi all,

is someone knows a splitting video mpeg2 files software for big files between 3GB & 8GB?
i need to split those mpeg2 video files before to flask them in DivX format. the limit by the FlaskMpeg 0.6 preview software is 3.4GB.

Thanks.

<i>note: that corresponds to a High PAL TV quality 720x576 25 frames 8Mbits per second mpeg2 capture which gives almost no difference with the original source one. that involves a video file size around 2.5GB to 3GB by hour.</i>

i've plugged my home blower to my case ... dunno what happen ... that works?!?
Anonymous
September 5, 2002 6:40:27 PM

i have found the software which is capable of all that kind of stuff:
Ulead Video Studio 6.0. :smile:

note: i think that Adobe Premiere can do that as well?

Thanks Lab.

LoL

i've plugged my home blower to my case ... dunno what happen ... that works?!?
Anonymous
September 17, 2002 5:29:58 AM

well,

a little problem. the generated files aren't useable. in mpeg2 format they don't react like the original first one. i have the video or the sound but not both. after a DivX recompression, that is the same way. everything with Ulead Studio & my pitiful athlon TB 1.5GHZ which raises the cpu to 100 percents during the rendering of the cutting file. have i a too short cpu or is it a software issue? does i need adobe premiere instead of another software?

Thanks for some clue about from some expert.

i've plugged my fingers to that Greek agora ... dunno what happen ... that works?!?
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Corsair3200 on 09/17/02 01:31 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
!