Locator Approaching 500 Pinballs!

Well the pinball locator is just a few games away from hitting the 500 mark.

Thanks to everyone who has been putting in pinballs!

If you havent added your favorite yet then please check to see if it is
in the locator and add it.

The worldwide locator is hosted at

http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

There, got you up to 500 ;)

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"Ken In Texas" <ken@pinballrebel.com> wrote in message
> Well the pinball locator is just a few games away from hitting the 500
> mark.
>
> Thanks to everyone who has been putting in pinballs!
>
> If you havent added your favorite yet then please check to see if it is in
> the locator and add it.
>
> The worldwide locator is hosted at
>
> http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php
>
> --
> Ken In Texas
> http://www.pinballrebel.com
> Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's
>
> "Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
> If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
> If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Woohoo! The 500th entry is a medieval madness :)

Here are the details....

Medieval Madness
Cactus Jacks
1211 North Council Road
Oklahoma City, OK

Thanks to everyone for putting them in as you find them :)

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Doing what I can to help.

I just added three more in the DFW including the first Elvis and
Sopranos.

Craig

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 21:33:56 -0500, Ken In Texas
<ken@pinballrebel.com> wrote:

>Woohoo! The 500th entry is a medieval madness :)
>
>Here are the details....
>
>Medieval Madness
>Cactus Jacks
>1211 North Council Road
>Oklahoma City, OK
>
>Thanks to everyone for putting them in as you find them :)
>
>OrbitPinball.com wrote:
>
>> There, got you up to 500 ;)

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

> Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

I've added all of the machines I know of in my area, even though it is
a small list.