F-14 Still wont' start a game

Okay, I've checked ball through wiring and switches. All are working. I
have 4 balls in the through and none anywhere else. It won't start a game.
It just first the coil that loads a ball into the through. I put the 4
balls in other locations on the pf where they are sitting on switches and it
won't start a game. I checked that these switches are in working order as
well. So, what is going on? Any more ideas guys?

Thanks in advance.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

OrbitPinball.com wrote:
> Okay, I've checked ball through wiring and switches. All are working. I
> have 4 balls in the through and none anywhere else. It won't start a game.
> It just first the coil that loads a ball into the through.

This might be your problem, Frank. Check the outhole switch is not stuck
closed. The software may ignore the trough switch states until it sees
the outhole switch cleared.

>I put the 4
> balls in other locations on the pf where they are sitting on switches and it
> won't start a game. I checked that these switches are in working order as
> well. So, what is going on? Any more ideas guys?

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
405 Wild Wing Way
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Got a game started, now I have some smoke and burning smell. Forward one,
back two. :)

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com