Swapping out a cd rom drive in a Presario 1235 notebook?

Hi all,
I have located a cd rom drive to replace the failed one in my friends
notebook (Presario 1235). I haven't taken a good look at it yet
because the
notebook currently not at my house but is this a repair I can tackle
myself?
Any obvious snags I should be aware of? Will I have to disasemble the
whole notebook?
Tia for any info.
Gary

hh