When do we find out what Wayne is going to do?

When will we find out what Wayne in Australia is going to do? Is he
going to make parts, remake entire pins, or make new pins? Do we have
to wait until October to find out his plans?
2 answers Last reply
More about when find wayne

    I believe he announced here on rgp at one point that they (the Pinball
    Factory) were planning to make 100 units each of all cabs and
    playfields from 1990 to present.

    There should be some information about this on Pinball News soon.

    Cheers,

    Martin Ayub.
    Editor, Pinball News.
    http://www.pinballnews.com/