When do we find out what Wayne is going to do?

Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 12:29:44 AM

When will we find out what Wayne in Australia is going to do? Is he
going to make parts, remake entire pins, or make new pins? Do we have
to wait until October to find out his plans?

More about : find wayne

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 12:35:37 AM

I believe he announced here on rgp at one point that they (the Pinball
Factory) were planning to make 100 units each of all cabs and
playfields from 1990 to present.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 1:27:38 PM

There should be some information about this on Pinball News soon.

Cheers,

Martin Ayub.
Editor, Pinball News.
http://www.pinballnews.com/