No Video with NetMeeting

When I activate NetMeeting on my windows Xp serv pak2 OEM version, no Video
function is available.The netmeeting does not recognize my USB2 Capture
(BAFO 1100) device. I tried running Vidcap 32 as test for my Video, Which
worked O.K. The Video capture works properly with Microsoft: "moviemaker" and
"picture it' 10", Please advise.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Jimmy J. wrote:

> When I activate NetMeeting on my windows Xp serv pak2 OEM version, no Video
> function is available.The netmeeting does not recognize my USB2 Capture
> (BAFO 1100) device. I tried running Vidcap 32 as test for my Video, Which
> worked O.K. The Video capture works properly with Microsoft: "moviemaker" and
> "picture it' 10", Please advise.

You might want to post to one of the netmeeting newsgroups. Here is a
list of all MS newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Rock