Pirates of the Caribbean Pinball by Stern

The film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is scheduled for
USA release in July of 2006. Can we expect a Stern pinball game
shortly thereafter?

According to Mr. Pinball, Stern has secured the license.

Mark

now THAT might be a cool idea... Johnny Depp on a Pinball; I might have
to make my hubby buy that one for me, lol!

That could be a fun property if they do it right. Lots of pirate
zombies on the playfield, maybe some cannons worked into play somehow,
and that song from the Pirate ride at Disney playing on the machine to
attract attention.

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Methinks Stern will be annoyed that info has leaked.

I doubt it... Mr. Pinball Australia also said this back in April, and the
rumors of it in Stern's lineup go back to 2003.

- Dan

Stern has to slow down they are releasing too many new pins
already, how can they think about 2006?

I'll second that. Would love to see Nordman get a crack at that
one!!!!!

h_h

> Stern has to slow down they are releasing too many new pins already

They are? Whats wrong with lots of new pins, or even a new pin every
month? (Other than some here couldnt keep up their collections fast
enough!)
If Stern can build them and sell them...bring em on!

Barry - NY

Stern has to slow down they are releasing too many new pins
already, how can they think about 2006?

Well lets see it is already July 2005..... What you think Stern picks
up a title and a month later poof new pinball... It is called planning
ahead because if you don't plan ahead you loose out on the hype of the
movie. I would feel that Nascar then the Poker theme would do it for
this year and part of next then what about 2006..? Oh yea let's not
think that far ahead...
Lewis

pt

I heard there was more than one more POTC movie coming out. My niece
(who loves Orlando Bloom) says they are making a third movie right
after shooting on the second finishes.

Pascal is right, this would be a good theme for a Nordman pin!

John

heckheck wrote:
> I'll second that. Would love to see Nordman get a crack at that
> one!!!!!
>
> h_h

Arrrhh... Matey, that there Pirates, she would make for a powerful good
theme... and Nordman be just the one to lay her keel. P-)

Rick Swanson

Oh Mr PieRate... Can they put that Bugs Bunny line in too?

LOL!

John!

Rick Swanson wrote:
> heckheck wrote:
>
>> I'll second that. Would love to see Nordman get a crack at that
>> one!!!!!
>>
>> h_h
>>

> Arrrhh... Matey, that there Pirates, she would make for a powerful good
> theme... and Nordman be just the one to lay her keel. P-)
>

> Rick Swanson

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Would be neat if, at game over, the lights just sort of do a slow dim
attract mode, and the music is that lilting slow version of Yo-ho Yo-ho
that you hear on the Disneyland ride after it climbs out of the
attraction and your boat is returning to the dock....dooooooooo
doooooooooo dooooooooo dooooooooo do-dooooooo do-doooooooo do-dooooooooo

My wife wants one already!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com