DirectX (sims2) xp

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2004 7:51:18 PM

Ive installed the Sims2 (WinXP) but when I go to play it
a message appears sayin:
'Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c
compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make
sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter
and have installed the latest drivers provided by the
manufacturer'.

What can I do?

More about : directx sims2

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 3:44:13 PM

nuala wrote:
> Ive installed the Sims2 (WinXP) but when I go to play it
> a message appears sayin:
> 'Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c
> compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make
> sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter
> and have installed the latest drivers provided by the
> manufacturer'.
>
> What can I do?

Go to the website of your graphics chip maker and download the latest
drivers. Windows Update might also let you download drivers, although
the ones on the graphics chip maker would be the latest and best.

Eyal
!