Wow, Family Fun cocktail for $1400 on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6192130143

Either the Mr. Pinball price of $250 is waaaaaayyy off or a couple
bidders really needed this to complete their collection.

If you've got one, now might be the time to sell.
8 answers Last reply
More about family cocktail 1400 ebay

    HOLY COW!!! Sorry but I don't thing any cocktail pin is worth that
    much.

    Chas

    DAMN!! He is the same one that got $960+ for a wore Gorgar with tyhe
    wrong bumper caps and flippers. I think he has people shill bidding for
    him. Aint no way someone would pay that for a cocktail pin. If theres a
    market i know where I can find a few of them :)

    > IS as boring to play as you'd think by looking at the playfield!

    Whats up with "Mom's" expression on the playfield? She looks like she
    just got a stick up the ass!

    :p

    Barry - NY

    people pay big money for these all the time.

    they are not "pinball people" just someone that wants a pin in there
    house and doesn't have room for a big one.

    there have been some of these sell really high at auction here. a take
    five went for around 1300 awhile back.

    you all forget that the resale market is not rgp its joe homeowner that
    wants a pin to go with his pool table. what they buy and what they will
    pay for something is a hell of a lot different the collectors.

    john

    www.kansascitypinball.com

    Joust might be....

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "m6onz5a" <corvair@comcast.net> wrote

    "Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> wrote in

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=61921
    > 30143
    >
    > Either the Mr. Pinball price of $250 is waaaaaayyy off or a couple
    > bidders really needed this to complete their collection.
    >
    > If you've got one, now might be the time to sell.

    The really _sad_ thing is that Family Fun actually IS as boring to play as
    you'd think by looking at the playfield!

    Hmmm, I got a few Star trips I may have to put up.
    Brian
    "TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.Net> wrote in message
    > "Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=61921
    >> 30143
    >>
    >> Either the Mr. Pinball price of $250 is waaaaaayyy off or a couple
    >> bidders really needed this to complete their collection.
    >>
    >> If you've got one, now might be the time to sell.
    >
    > The really _sad_ thing is that Family Fun actually IS as boring to play as
    > you'd think by looking at the playfield!

    Judging from the look on Dad's face, she probably did.

World Of Warcraft Games Ebay Video Games