Wow, Family Fun cocktail for $1400 on Ebay

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 2:42:32 AM

Either the Mr. Pinball price of $250 is waaaaaayyy off or a couple
bidders really needed this to complete their collection.

If you've got one, now might be the time to sell.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 2:48:53 AM

HOLY COW!!! Sorry but I don't thing any cocktail pin is worth that
much.

Chas
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 4:22:37 AM

DAMN!! He is the same one that got $960+ for a wore Gorgar with tyhe
wrong bumper caps and flippers. I think he has people shill bidding for
him. Aint no way someone would pay that for a cocktail pin. If theres a
market i know where I can find a few of them :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 11:22:57 AM

> IS as boring to play as you'd think by looking at the playfield!

Whats up with "Mom's" expression on the playfield? She looks like she
just got a stick up the ass!

:p

Barry - NY
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 12:38:14 PM

people pay big money for these all the time.

they are not "pinball people" just someone that wants a pin in there
house and doesn't have room for a big one.

there have been some of these sell really high at auction here. a take
five went for around 1300 awhile back.

you all forget that the resale market is not rgp its joe homeowner that
wants a pin to go with his pool table. what they buy and what they will
pay for something is a hell of a lot different the collectors.

john

www.kansascitypinball.com
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 2:04:44 PM

Joust might be....

--
Fred
TX

"m6onz5a" <corvair@comcast.net> wrote

> HOLY COW!!! Sorry but I don't thing any cocktail pin is worth that
> much.
>
> Chas

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 5:15:26 PM

"Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> wrote in

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
> 30143
>
> Either the Mr. Pinball price of $250 is waaaaaayyy off or a couple
> bidders really needed this to complete their collection.
>
> If you've got one, now might be the time to sell.

The really _sad_ thing is that Family Fun actually IS as boring to play as
you'd think by looking at the playfield!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 10, 2005 6:19:04 PM

Hmmm, I got a few Star trips I may have to put up.
Brian
"TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.Net> wrote in message
> "Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>> 30143
>>
>> Either the Mr. Pinball price of $250 is waaaaaayyy off or a couple
>> bidders really needed this to complete their collection.
>>
>> If you've got one, now might be the time to sell.
>
> The really _sad_ thing is that Family Fun actually IS as boring to play as
> you'd think by looking at the playfield!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 11, 2005 11:39:27 AM

Judging from the look on Dad's face, she probably did.
!